Open House for High School Students
This event is intended for high school students and their families. If you are a transfer student, please click here to sign up for an upcoming Transfer Open House.
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sister Joel Read Center
3400 South 43rd Street, Milwaukee
Free parking is available in our parking structure and campus lots.
For directions, visit alverno.edu/directions.
Your day on campus:
- Discover how personalized learning and ongoing assessment help every Alverno student reach her greatest potential.
- Learn about how Alverno’s unique abilities-based curriculum prepares students to lead successful lives and careers. Did you know? 94%* of Alverno grads find jobs within six months of graduation. *Rolling 3-year average. + 4% margin for error.
- Explore areas of study, internships, study abroad, athletics, and the many activities available on campus.
- Find out about Financial Aid and the many ways to make an Alverno education affordable.
- Take a tour of campus with a current student.