Open House for High School Students
This event is intended for high school students and their families. If you are a transfer student, please click here to sign up for an upcoming Transfer Open House.
Online registration is not yet available for this event.
If you would like to attend this Open House, contact us at 414-382-6100, 800-933-3401, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sister Joel Read Center
3400 South 43rd Street, Milwaukee
Free parking is available in our parking structure and campus lots.
For directions, visit alverno.edu/directions.
Your day on campus:
- Discover how personalized learning and ongoing assessment help every Alverno student reach her greatest potential.
- Learn about how Alverno’s unique abilities-based curriculum prepares students to lead successful lives and careers. Did you know? 94%* of Alverno grads find jobs within six months of graduation. *Rolling 3-year average. + 4% margin for error.
- Explore areas of study, internships, study abroad, athletics, and the many activities available on campus.
- Find out about Financial Aid and the many ways to make an Alverno education affordable.
- Take a tour of campus with a current student.