Post-Master's Nurse Educator Program
- Alverno Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Courses
- MSN Program Details
- Post-Master's Nurse Educator Program
The Post-Master's Nurse Educator Program is for women and men with a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree who wish to become educators in an academic or clinical setting. Upon completion, and when all National League for Nursing (NLN) eligibility requirements have been met, you may be eligible to take the NLN Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) certification exam.
- Official transcripts showing a baccalaureate or advanced degree
- Current resume
- Copy of your unencumbered nursing license and current CPR certification
- Evidence of health insurance or signed waiver
- Up-to-date health records, a criminal background check and drug testing are required for clinical placement. Information will be provided at orientation.