The Alverno Forum invites the Greater Milwaukee community to engage in respectful dialogue and common effort for the public good. A variety of topics — all relevant to local needs and committed to Alverno’s philosophy of seeking broad perspective — are addressed during the school year, and each Forum is led by one of Alverno’s four schools: Arts & Sciences, Business, Education and Nursing.
Join us for lively evening discussions, free and open to the public:
Thursday, March 20: Business, Entrepreneurs and Social Value: How Can We Build a Brighter Future? sponsored by the School of Business
- Alex Jung, Global Advisory Partner, healthcare consultancy practice - Ernst & Young LLP
- Kelly O'Brien, President and Founder, Ideaction Corps
- Thea Durfee Polancic, Managing Partner of ClearSpace LLC and Founder and Executive Director of the Chicago Chapter of Conscious Capitalism, Inc.
- Nicholas Santos, PhD, Assistant Professor of Marketing in the College of Business, Marquette University
Thursday, April 24: Human Trafficking: Definitions, Recognition, Response, sponsored by the School of Arts & Sciences
- Rachel Monaco-Wilcox, JD, Chair and Assistant Professor, Mount Mary University and Elder Law mediator, Rachel Monaco-Wilcox LLC
- Dr. Sebastian Ssempijja, PhD, Psychologist
- Dana World-Patterson, Chair, Human Trafficking Taskforce of Greater Milwaukee
All Forums are scheduled 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. Register below!
For more information, call the Institute for Educational Outreach at 414-382-6087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.