Post-Master's Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- Graduate Admissions
- Family Nurse Practitioner Courses
- Application Procedures
- MSN Program Details
- Post-Master's Family Nurse Practitioner Program
Nurses, both women and men, with a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree may be eligible to enter the Post-Master's Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) program. After completing at least the four Family Nurse Practitioner courses, you may be eligible for the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Family Nurse Practitioner certification exam.
A transcript evaluation of your master's program is needed to determine if the requirement of completion of the core courses has been met before acceptance to the program.
- Official transcripts showing a baccalaureate or advanced degree
- Current resume
- Copy of your unencumbered nursing license and current CPR certification
- Evidence of health insurance or signed waiver
- Up-to-date health records, a criminal background check and drug testing are required for clinical placement. Information will be provided at orientation.