Financial Aid for Summer Sessions
- Resources for Students
- Aid for Grad, Licensure & Second Bachelor Students
- Financial Aid for Summer Sessions
- Education Tax Benefits
- Important Dates - Refunds And Withdrawals
- Links to Helpful Financial Aid Websites
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Other sources of Aid
- SALT Partnership
- SALT Website
- FABO Newsletter
If you are interested in taking courses over the summer, here are a few points to keep in mind related to your Financial Aid eligibility:
- Summer begins the financial aid award year.
- Direct Loans require half-time attendance.
- Pell Grants are available to less than half-time enrollment for those who qualify.
- Loans and Pell Grants received for the Summer session reduce the amount that is available for the Fall and Spring Semesters. Students are cautioned to plan accordingly.
- Students may work on campus 40 hours per weeks during the Summer session.