We're Your Career Connection at Alverno!
Career Education provides career planning and job search assistance to Alverno College students and alumnae. In addition, our office coordinates regular networking and on-campus recruiting events with employers. If you have any questions about our services or recruiting at Alverno College, please contact us at (414) 382-6010.
Looking for a Campus Job?
You can now view open student worker positions on the Financial Aid website. Need assistance in creating a resume and cover letter? Stop in our office (FO 101) during walk-in hours.
Save the Date for the Alverno Career Fair on Oct. 18
The #1 way to find a job or internship is through networking. Whether you’re looking for a position now, or will be down the road, take advantage of the opportunity to talk to area employers and grad schools at the annual Alverno Career Fair. By attending the fair, you will:
- discover career options for your major;
- learn about available internships, job opportunities (including part-time jobs), and graduate progarms; and
- network with employers who could hire you now, or in the future.
Please note: This event is exclusive to Alverno students and alumnae. Attendees are encouraged to come dressed in professional attire with copies of their resumes. To prepare for the event, view our our 2017 Career Fair Tip Sheet and List of Registered Employers.
- Search off-campus jobs, internships & volunteer opportunities
- Upload their resume for employer viewing
- Browse online career resources
- Research & connect with employers who want to hire Alverno grads & alumnae
- Check out the calendar for upcoming career events
- And more!