We're Your Career Connection at Alverno!
Career Education provides career planning and job search assistance to Alverno College students and alumnae. In addition, our office coordinates regular networking and on-campus recruiting events with employers. If you have any questions about our services or recruiting at Alverno College, please contact us at (414) 382-6010.
Career Week Oct. 8-12
It's CAREER WEEK at Alverno! Step up your career readiness and internship search by coming to one or more of this week's lunch hour events:
- Pick out an interview outfit at our Attire for Hire pop-up store (Tues., Oct. 9 | 12pm-1:30pm | The Commons)
- Explore career options and talk with area employers about internship and job opportunities at the Career Connections Fair (Wed., Oct 10 | 12pm-1:30pm | RC Conference Center )
- Learn how to build a resume full of experience that will make you competitive for internships, jobs, and grad school at our Building Your Resume workshop (Thurs., Oct 11 | 12pm-1pm | FO 162 & 164)
- Get practice writing a professional thank-you letter - expected after job and internship interviews - at our Graditude Friday event (Fri., Oct. 12 | 12pm-1pm | FO 101)
Looking for a Campus Job?
You can now view open student worker positions on the Financial Aid website. Need assistance in creating a resume and cover letter? Stop in our office (FO 101) during walk-in hours.
- Search off-campus jobs, internships & volunteer opportunities
- Upload their resume for employer viewing
- Browse online career resources
- Research & connect with employers who want to hire Alverno grads & alumnae
- Check out the calendar for upcoming career events
- And more!