- Campus Life
- Student Activities & Leadership
- Student Organizations
- Student Leadership Opportunities
- Orientation Leaders
- Community Day
What does Alverno have to offer?
Check out the Student Group Directory - you're sure to find one or two groups that sparks a passion or fosters an interest. There are organizations committed to making a difference, networking, developing skills, offering service, planning programs, promoting activism, and organizations for socializing, having fun and making friends.
Make sure to visit the Student Involvement Fair at the beginning of each semester (August & January) in the La Verna Commons Lobby. Student Organizations are invited to display information and recruit new members. The Student Involvement Fair is a great way to check out what's happening outside of the classroom and to join an organization!
If you're interested in starting a new organization, fill out the Request to Organize form or contact the Director of Student Activities & Leadership, Brooke Wegner, at 414-382-6317.
Resources for Current Organizations
- Event & Space Request Form - for all student group sponsored events/fundraisers or space requests
- Student Group Handbook
- Catering Guide
Commonly used forms (also available in hard copy in FO 110):
- Catering Request Form
- Print Services Form
- Vehicle Waiver Form
- Student Org Program Funding Request
- Student Org Program Assessment
- Criteria for Excellence in Leadership Awards
- Nomination Form for Excellence in Leadership Awards
- Digital Sign Request Form http://alverno.wufoo.com/forms/alverno-college-digital-message-request-form/
- Residence Hall Announcement Form https://alverno.wufoo.com/forms/residence-hall-announcement-form/
- Event Calendar SubmissionForm
The Department of Student Activities & Leadership also sponsors Student Group Council (SGC) meetings every month for leaders of student organizations. A representative from each organization is expected to attend. SGC is a great opportunity for leaders to update each other on their activities, to find opportunities for collaboration, and to keep informed on college policies and news. For the next SGC date and location, contact the Director of Student Activities & Leadership, Brooke Wegner.