Student Health Insurance Plan
Summary of Plan Benefits
For details on our student health insurance plan, go to www.sas-mn.com. Then click 'find my school' and select 'Wisconsin', then select 'Alverno College'.
- The policy maximum benefit is $500,000 for all covered injury and sickness.
- Benefits are subject to a policy year deductible, in-network $200 per person or out-of-network $500 per person.
- Repatriation and medical evacuation benefits providing 24-hour assistance services are included.
- 24-hour nurse line program providing phone based health information is included.
- Express Scripts drug program is included, subject to copays of $15 for each generic drug, $35 for each brand drug, and $60 each specialty drug.
- To maximize savings and reduce out-of-pocket expenses, select a HealthEOS Plus preferred provider. These preferred providers have agreed to provide services at discounted rates.
For assistance and questions about insurance benefits, ID cards, claim status, or claim processing contact the Plan Administrator:
Student Assurance Services, Inc. (SAS)
Post Office Box 196
Stillwater, MN 55082-0196
Phone: (800) 328-2739
OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION:
Phone: (651) 439-7098
FAX: (651) 439-0200
Preferred Provider Directory or Questions
HealthEOS Plus by MultiPlan
Preferred Pharmacy Directory or Questions
SAS Plan Number: