- Campus Life
- Civility Project
- 9/11 Remembrance
- Amazing Faiths Dinners
- Community Day
- Better Together
- Community Conference and 5 Habits of the Heart
- Mind, Body, and Spirit Workshop Series
The Better Together campaign is a movement of students who are transformign their campuses into places where everyone can...
- Voice their religious/non-religious values, experiences, and identites
- Engage others across lines of religious difference in meaningful conversation about those values
- Act together on shared values to make a positive impact on issues important to their campus community.
In Fall 2012, the first Better Together event was held at Alverno. Alverno MSA, UWM MSA, MSOE MSA, COEXIST, Black Student Union and Alverno Student Government sponsored a Fast-A-Thon in which students fasted for a day. They broke the fast together with a meal and reflected on why each person chose to fast and how his/her choice relates to his/her faith and philosophical beliefs. In addition, the students collected items from the campus community that were donated to Meta House, a substance abuse treatment program for women.