Suspicious Activity or Criminal Activity
- Welcome from the Director of Campus Safety
- Access to Campus Facilities
- Annual Crime and Fire Safety Reports
- Blue Light Phones
- Campus Policies
- Department Mission
- Emergency Communication
- Emergency Procedures
- General Information and Safety Tips
- Identity Theft
- Parking Regulations
- Programs Offered by Campus Safety
- Reporting an Incident
- Residence Hall Fire Safety
- Safety and Crime Alerts
- Department of Campus Safety
Call 382-6911 and report the following information
- Where is it happening? Vehicle description and license plate number. Direction of travel if known.
- What is the person doing? How many people are involved? Has anyone been injured?
- Physical and clothing description of those involved. Are weapons involved?
- Leave your name and contact information for additional follow-up if necessary by Security.