Assessment and Outreach Center
- Alverno Forum Series
- Character Education Conference
- 43rd Annual Summer Workshop
- Credit for Prior Learning (CPL)
- CPL Bypass Assessments
- Leadership Advancing Character and Culture in Schools
- 2019-2020 Learning Community
- 2019 Character Conference
- Alumni Events
- Testimonials and Case Studies
- Facilitators and Speakers
- Character Education Resources
- Spanish Language Assessments
- Volunteer Assessors
- Who we are
The Assessment and Outreach Center staff and Alverno faculty are assisted by volunteer assessors from the community, allowing us to provide feedback that students can use to improve their performance. The perspective of volunteer assessors brings a new dimension to judging student progress.
Most volunteer assessors participate in assessing the Initial Social Interaction Assessment that all of our new undergraduate students must complete. Before assessing, volunteers receive thorough training in how to interpret the criteria for each assessment, to observe student performance, and to provide feedback.
The Volunteer Assessor Program, with more than 500 assessors from the business and professional community, is coordinated by the Assessment and Outreach Center. If you are interested in becoming an assessor, please contact the office at (414) 382-6020 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also can complete and submit the form below.
Assessment and Outreach Center >