Banner Image

Transfer Credit

To transfer from another U.S. college or university

  1. Submit the form International Notice of Intent to Transfer In (pdf)

  2. Arrange to have your foreign transcripts evaluated by a foreign credential evaluator such as Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) or Education Evaluators International, Inc.

  3. Arrange to have official certified transcripts sent directly to Alverno College.