- About Alverno
- Alumnae Online Community
- Alumnae Benefits
- Alumnae Awards
- Alumnae Association Board
- Alumnae in Training
- Events Calendar
- Vanguard Society
As an Alverno graduate, you have earned membership in the Alverno Alumnae Association offering a lifetime of benefits including:
- An association of over 13,500 alumnae to connect with at several social, service and educational events held during the year. Click on the link to Alumnae Events for a list of upcoming events.
- Car and Home Insurance - Now you can get a special discounted rate on auto insurance and home insurance from a trusted Fortune 100 company. Find out more about this special alumnae benefit from Liberty Mutual. (Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may apply.)
- 15% discount on all Alverno printed merchandise in the Alverno Bookstore.
- Free use of Career Education services, including job search assistance, access to the Alverno LINKS job board, and career management materials (e.g. resume writing tips, interview prep guides, etc.). Please call 414-382-6010 for more information and to schedule an appointment.
- Free use of the Computer Center including Internet Access (with account registration every six months). To register for an account, visit the Computer Center with a photo ID to complete the registration form. Registered alums will receive a login and password which can be used to access the computers and software on campus. Additionally, alums are given 10 free print pages, but more pages can be purchased at any time. Paper is ten cents a page with a $5 minimum purchase. Recent graduates: Please visit the following link to learn more about what happens to your email, home folder, DDP, Moodle, IOL and Student Web Server accounts after graduation. Student Computer Account Information for Recent Graduates/Alumnae
- Free library card for one year after graduation that gives you privileges to seven private libraries as part of the Metro-Milwaukee area private college consortium. To apply for a library card, visit the library's circulation desk with a photo ID to complete the application form. Your library card allows access to the library's databases while on campus, and alumnae cardholders may request materials via Interlibrary Loan. The cost of printing in the library is ten cents per page. After one year, alumnae receive library privileges for the discounted annual rate of $10.
- Free subscription to Alverno Magazine to keep up-to-date on what is happening on campus, and for those with e-mail access a bi-monthly “A-News” sent from our alumnae director. If you're not receiving "A-News" and would like to, please include your name along with your e-mail address to email@example.com.
- The Chapel and the Teaching, Learning and Technology Center (TLTC) are available for alumnae weddings and receptions or other special events with applicable usage charges.
- Tours and trips are offered through the Association - click on the link for Alumnae Events for our current offerings. Alumnae are also invited to participate in the college class trips on a space available basis - contact the International and Intercultural Center at 414-382-6008 for current offerings.