- About Alverno
- Alumnae Online Community
- Alumnae Benefits
- Alumnae Awards
- Alumnae Association Board
- Alumnae in Training
- Events Calendar
The information on these pages and on our online Alumnae Community can help you connect with other alumnae by participating in our upcoming events and reading the news to catch up on what has been happening with your former classmates. You can learn more about the association, the board and the benefits of your membership.
Alverno College is celebrating its 125th Anniversary! Click here to learn more about this special year and to log your hours toward Caring Counts, our yearlong program spotlighting the wonderful ways in which the Alverno community volunteers.
We would appreciate you keeping us up-to-date on your news – marriage, births, promotions, job changes, travel; and any changes to your contact information – address, telephone number, e-mail, employer – by calling our office at 414-382-6090 or by e-mailing us. We welcome any comments or suggestions to help us serve you better.
Alverno Alumnae Association
When you graduated, you automatically became enrolled in the Alverno Alumnae Association, a dynamic organization that engages its alumnae in activities that connect you to the college and each other. The purpose of the association is to:
- promote the ideals, purposes, goals and best interests of Alverno
- establish and maintain close relations between Alverno and its Alumnae
- provide opportunities for alumnae to remain active in the life of the college
- enable Alumnae to assist in achieving institutional goals and objectives through voluntary support and leadership, and offer programs and services to alumnae which meet their needs for lifelong learning and development.
Keep in Touch!
Keep in touch with your Alumnae Office. Share your news. Call or e-mail us when you change jobs, earn a promotion, get married, have a baby, win an award, complete an advanced degree or to update your street or e-mail address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mary M. Frieseke '93, '10
Director of Alumnae Relations
Kim M. Muench '89
Assistant Director of Alumnae Relations
Administrative Assistant, Alumnae Relations