Continuing Student Information

Continuing Student Information

We provide continuing students with the following information:

  • Change of Major/Support paperwork

To make a change to your program, you must complete a Change of Major/Support Form in the Advising Office. We recommend that you make an appointment to meet with your advisor to discuss the program requirements and how your completed or in-progress courses will count in your changed program.

  • Student on Leave or Official Withdrawal process

If you need to take a leave from campus or intend to withdraw altogether, you must talk with your academic advisor. Your advisor will explain the process and refer you to the Business Office and Financial Aid Office.

Your advisor can also help you review:

  • Your academic evaluation (the requirements for your program)
  • An academic evaluation for a program you are considering
  • Your student validation report

You can use the Interactive On-Line (IOL) system to access the above advising tools, or contact your advisor for more information.

Advising Forms

These resources will be helpful to you as you plan your academics at Alverno. Plan to meet with your advisor for assitance with any questions.


Graduation Planning Form


Understanding Your Bachelor's Degree


Weekday College Major/Minor List 2012-13


Other Resources:

You will also find many helpful forms, such as a General Permit, Independent Study Form, Drop Form, etc.,  on the Registrar's webpage: 

You will find the Academic Calendars for the upcoming semesters on the Registrar's webpage:

Registrar's Office Calendars