Nursing Transfer Information Session
- Admissions Home
- First Year Students Admissions
- Transfer Student Admissions
- Graduate Student Admissions
- Degree Completion
- Housing Application
- Meet our Admissions Counselors
- Transfer Credit
- Visit Us
- Graduate Information Session
- Preview Day
- Admitted Students Day
- Transfer Info Session
- Nursing Transfer Information Session
- Milwaukee Day
- Undergraduate Admissions Policies - Alverno College
- Admissions Policies - Alverno College
- Private College Week
- Admissions Staff New
- Admissions Staff
- Youth Options
Explore undergraduate nursing at Alverno
Are you a nursing student looking to transfer? Come visit us to learn about Alverno's nursing program, which includes guaranteed clinical placements. We are offering an information session on Tuesday, April 24 from 6-8 p.m.
The Information Session will be held in the Sister Joel Read Center, 3400 S. 43rd St., Milwaukee. Free parking is available in our parking structure off of 43rd. For directions, visit alverno.edu/directions.
Here's what you can expect:
Learn about Alverno College and talk with nursing faculty about our undergraduate nursing program. Admissions Counselors will be on hand to provide transcript evaluations.
You also can register by calling Admissions at 414-382-6100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.