- Why Alverno?
- How to Apply
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Transfer Credit
- Prior Learning Credit
- Visit Us
- Contact Us
- Request Information
Have a great weekend!
Don’t let the typical college class schedule limit you. Stop sacrificing and start learning. Alverno on the Weekend is designed to work with your demanding schedule without compromising the high academic standards you require. You’ll be supported by a diverse community of women and faculty who understand what being a student with a family, work responsibilities and a full life is all about.
College that fits your schedule:
- Classes meet two weekends a month, just eight weekends a semester.
- Consistent course scheduling provides predictability to ease your planning.
- You will thrive with other working professionals in a collaborative learning environment led by accomplished faculty with real-world experience.
- You will have uncommon access to faculty and staff to help with your questions ranging from assignments to financial aid.
- On-site expert advisors help you reach your personal and professional goals.
Alverno on the Weekend offers six major and minor areas of study. Already have college credits? Take a look at our generous transfer credit policies. We also provide personalized attention and prior learning credit to make your transition an easy one.
Schedule a one-on-one appointment with one of our Admissions counselors who will answer your questions and help you get started today.