How to Apply
- Resources for Students
- Why Study Abroad?
- How to Apply
- Semester / Year Long
- Short Term Abroad
- Cost and Funding
- For Parents
To begin the application process for a semester or year abroad, meet with Judeen Schulte, Director of Study Abroad, to discuss timing, country and program.
The semester before you study abroad,
- Enroll in INS 299: Orientation to Study Abroad on IOL;
- By the first day of the WDC semester prior to studying abroad:
- Complete your application by using the following link Application to Study Abroad (pdf);
- Submit the personal essay described in the Application to Study Abroad, Intern or Student Teach Abroad file;
- Ask a faculty member who knows your academic work to submit a Faculty Evaluation (pdf) to Judeen Schulte at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Ask an advisor, faculty or staff member who knows your character to submit a Form to Request Letter of Recommendation (pdf) on Alverno letterhead to Judeen Schulte at email@example.com;
- Submit a copy of your Academic Evaluation, Validation matrix and Class schedule with your application;
- Attach a color copy of the photo and data page from your passport to your application;
- Submit a copy of your current resume with your application;
- Submit your Statement of Evidence of Financial Support (pdf).
Connect with us: