Students are required to complete and return the Educational Loan Agreement (the “Agreement”) every semester by the specified due date. Paper copies will not be mailed to students; the Agreement is found in Interactive Online (IOL) under Financial Information. Please read the Agreement carefully as this form is meant to help students understand their financial obligations. The Agreement is due once every semester at the same time the tuition or payment plan is due-see due dates in the table below.
To withdraw from a course or courses, students must contact the Registrar's Office or the Program Director to fill out the necessary paperwork. Nonattendance (during the first class) does drop a student from a course and may drop a student from a cohort. The Program Director will determine the status in a cohort/program. Students will still be responsible for all tuition and fees associated with these courses.
An account becomes delinquent when a student fails to pay any balance when due. A student with a delinquent account is not entitled to receive progress reports, transcripts or a diploma. In addition, a student may not register for a future semester or occupy a room in the Residence Hall until the account is paid in full or is current on the monthly payment plan.
Email is our primary form of communication with students. It is important that students consistently check their Alverno student email for important information.
Semester billing statements
Semester billing statements will be available based on the following schedule:
|Billing statement mailed:||ELA & Tuition or Payment plan due:|
|Summer 2016-First 8-week class||April 15, 2016||May 3, 2016|
|*Summer 2016-Second 8-week class||May 25, 2016||June 28, 2016|
|Fall 2016-First 8-week class||July 27, 2016||August 23, 2016|
|*Fall 2016-Second 8-week class||September 21, 2016||October 18, 2016|
|Spring 2017-First 8-week class||TBD||TBD|
|*Spring 2017-Second 8-week class||TBD||TBD|
*Billing statements will only be mailed to registered students with an outstanding balance and no payment arrangements.
If you make changes to your schedule after your original statement is sent, you will receive an email at your Alverno email notifying you there is a revised statement for you to view in IOL. The statement is “real time,” which means that you will be able to see your most current account information. (Please note that while changes to registration update immediately, financial aid updates are not immediate and may require that you notify the financial aid department.)
To access your statement online, please login to IOL and click on “Account Statement” under the Financial Information section. If you are on a payment plan, you may click on “Payment Plan Statement” to view your payment due dates.
PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for your charges whether or not you receive a statement.
Contact the Business Office for specific questions related to billing and payment due dates.
Traditional Semester Payment
Pay in full by the specified due date. Acceptable payment methods include:
- In person in the Business Office.
- Drop box outside of the Business Office.
- Mail check/money order to Alverno College, Attn: Business Office.
- Online using IOL under Financial Information, View Account and Make Payments, to use a checking account, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. You can also click on the Pay Online link below.
- Phone Business Office (414-382-6262) to use a checking account, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Monthly Payment Plan
Pay monthly by enrolling in the Educational Loan Payment Plan. To enroll, a student must complete the Educational Loan Payment Plan form (found in the Educational Loan Agreement). There are two payment plan options:
- Monthly payment by cash, check or credit card. To off-set administrative expenses, there is a $50 service fee for this option. (If you choose to make your payment plan payments online through IOL each month, your payment plan would fall into this category.)
- Monthly payment by ACH. There is no service fee for this option. A voided check or bank documentation with routing and account number is required every semester. Additionally, if the payments are being withdrawn from an account other than the student’s, the account holder is required to sign the form. ACH payment plans submitted without this information will not be processed.
PLEASE NOTE: To alter or cancel the payment plan, we must receive written notice at least five business days prior to the next scheduled withdrawal.
The monthly payment plans will be based on the following schedule:
|Payment plan due dates:|
|Summer 2016-First 8-week class||May 6, 2016 & June 3, 2016|
|Summer 2016-Second 8-week class||July 1, 2016 & August 5, 2016|
|Fall 2016-First 8-week class||September 2, 2016 & October 7, 2016|
|Fall 2016-Second 8-week class||November 4, 2016 & December 2, 2016|
|Spring 2017-First 8-week class||TBD|
|Spring 2017-Second 8-week class||TBD|
Degree Completion Programs >