How to Apply to the Alverno MBA Program
How to Apply
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership and Development
- Master of Music Therapy
- Master of Science in Community Psychology
- Educational Specialist in School Psychology
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Continuing Music Therapy Education
- Master of Arts in Music and Liturgy
Applying is easy. You may apply online, which is free.
Download the MBA Application Forms.
How do you know you can apply?
For consideration in this program, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and have three or more years of relevant work/professional experience. Relevant business experience includes increasing levels of responsibility; line, staff or project responsibility; managerial experience; interaction with management, departments/functions or external audiences outside own area of responsibility.
You will need to complete all of the following to apply:
Official transcripts showing a baccalaureate or advanced degree
Alverno does not require the GMAT. However, a critical component of Alverno's application process is the professional statement. It helps the admissions committee gain a better understanding of you and your professional aspirations. It is also where you can provide any additional information about yourself that you believe would further support your application. The professional statement must be 2-3 pages, double-spaced using size 11 or 12 font. Please include the following:
3-5 specific goals you hope to get out of the program. We recommend you write your goals in SMART format (S = specific; M = measurable; A = attainable; R = realistic; T = timely).
As a result of obtaining an MBA from Alverno College, where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?