RN to BSN Program
There’s a new way to leverage your associate degree in nursing!
Keeping up with the changing demands of the health care industry can be challenging, but Alverno offers the ideal way – and in just 18 months – to earn your bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) from the largest and one of the most respected nursing schools in Wisconsin.
Now open to women and men, Alverno’s program is personalized and flexible, providing all of the essentials: academic growth, positive cohort support and work-life balance. The program meets just one night a week – alternating between on campus and online – ensuring you’re able to balance work, family and an otherwise busy schedule.
- 70 credits awarded for your completed coursework
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in 18 months
- Blend of online and classroom learning
- 36 credits earned through nine, 8-week course blocks
- One 8-week class at a time avoids juggling multiple courses
- Benefit from small class sizes and unprecedented access to faculty
- Immediately apply what you learn, and put it into practice
- Cohort set-up provides added level of support from classmates
- Affordable cost per credit
At a time when more employers are requiring a BSN, this is your chance to stay one step ahead of industry demands. In fact, the Future of Nursing report published by the Institute of Medicine set a bold goal of 80% of nurses having a BSN degree by the year 2020. A BSN also paves the way for advanced degrees and future growth in your career.
Alverno’s outcome-oriented curriculum is known nationally and internationally for focusing on you, the student. As part of our approach to learning, students learn the essential knowledge within each course subject while also developing the actual skills needed by nurses not just of today, but also tomorrow.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Make the move from RN to BSN.