Associate to Bachelor's in Business
There’s a new way to leverage your associate degree in business!
Whether you aspire to be a marketer, manager or run your own company, Alverno offers the ideal way – and in just 18 months – to earn your bachelor’s degree in Business (BA) from one of the most respected and innovative schools in Wisconsin.
Now open to women and men, Alverno’s program is personalized and flexible, providing all of the essentials: academic growth, positive cohort support and work-life balance. The program meets just one night a week – alternating between on campus and online – ensuring you’re able to balance work, family and an otherwise busy schedule.
- 70 credits awarded for your completed coursework
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in 18 months
- Blend of online and classroom learning
- 36 credits earned through nine, 8-week course blocks
- One 8-week class at a time avoids juggling multiple courses
- Benefit from small class sizes and unprecedented access to faculty
- Immediately apply what you learn, and put it into practice
- Cohort set-up provides added level of support from classmates
- Affordable cost per credit
At a time when more employers are requiring a bachelor’s degree – especially for continued career advancement – this is your chance to stay one step ahead of industry and employer demands. Plus, an Alverno degree is valued by both students and employers, as reflected by Alverno’s high job placement rate after graduation.
Alverno’s outcome-oriented curriculum is known nationally and internationally for focusing on you, the student. As part of our approach to learning, students learn the essential knowledge within each course subject while also developing the actual skills needed not just of today’s business leaders, but also those of tomorrow.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Make the move from AA to BA.